Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vivek to do Villan role in a Malayalam Movie

The 'Chinna Kalaivanar' may soon be called as 'Kolai'vanar. Vivek, one of the top comedians of Tamil cinema, is all set to play a role with negative shades, in a film titled 'Vazhipokkan'. A bilingual movie, it will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada.


Vivek, who is happy to step in to Kannada film industry, popularly called as Sandalwood, says, "I don't know Kannada. But I will learn it soon. I have decided to dub on my own for my role in Vazhipokkan. It is an interesting storyline and hence I accepted the offer."


While the title role is played by Vivek, Mithun Tejaswi will play one of the lead roles, besides producing the project along with his friends. The suspense thriller which is hitting the floors in Bengaluru today will be shot in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu as well.


"There is a twist behind my character turning bad. Although it is a negative role, I have enough scope to show my comedy skills in the movie. Only towards the climax my character turns fully negative, and for a reason," concludes Vivek. Tag Cloud Movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment