Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lady Gaga crazy dance with his mother and flashes her naked breasts


Lady Gaga gave fans a glimpse of his life at home by your. Video clip of crazy dancing with his mother and flashes her naked breasts during the Christmas season

The singer, 26, Poker Face has put together a series of video clips for personal fans and posted on YouTube.com.

In a video, bra-less Gaga jumps her parents' room and repeatedly raises her black top, her breasts and her sister Natalia show laughs in the background, reported Contactmusic.

Another shows his time with his godson, the son of Elton John Zachary.

Presentation videos, she said, "Hey monster (fan), Gaga is, I have just a couple of old videos go last year, around September-December period, and I have a lot of really cute old videos that I thought you'd like. ..

"This is my first and Zachary, my godson, I love you so much ... And that's to save my sister dance me and my mother for Christmas shit," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment