Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, August 24, 2012

Kelly Brook performances in his underwear thinking


The model-turned-actress Kelly Brook says, encourages writers of his new movie "Keith Lemon: The Movie" Stories that forced him off add. The star of 32 years has been unveiled by the loss of a scene because it is famous for his performances in his underwear thinking, surprised, reported thesun.co.uk.

"I've got the script -., But no part of where I was in my pants, there was nothing remotely like this," said Brook.

Well, there is a scene in the movie that the Brook walking in a hallway playing only his underwear.

View on the screen, if not fantasy Yorkshire Business Keith Lemon's crazy. Lemon is the creation of comedian Leigh Francis, the first time attention has! "Bo 'Selecta' in public with his character Avid Merrion and the TV show.

"Keith was always refers to something very sexy So I Leigh said." They have a scene where I'm in my underwear, that's probably what I'm most famous in the UK.

"He said, 'Well, we want to ask don` t. And I said, 'Hey, I think you should. When I walk down the aisle, you can put me in slow motion, give me a wind machine and let me do me. "

Director Paul Angunawela who co-wrote the film with Leigh, I do not think they had time to get out of her dress happy Brook, but his fans will be, they got.

"I thought," Why am I trying to sell to try their "Most actresses to talk about these scenes - but that's where I am, I felt that the film needed more girls ..

"But it helped that I connect my washing Kelly Brook New Look. Was something for me," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment