Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, October 29, 2012

Meena to act again in cinema


Actress Meena had captivated the Tamil audience with her beauty. She has also paired with almost all the leading actors. 

She also rocked in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. In the year 2009, she married a software engineer Vidyasagar and quit acting. Last year she gave birth to a girl baby. She was named as Nainika.

Actress Meena recently spoke whole heartedly about her family life to us. She said, “My husband and daughter became the world to me. 
I am running my life keeping them in my mind. Mu husband is a software engineer. Like his profession his heart is also soft. Only through friends I got the introduction of him. One day he said that he loved me. 

He asked me that whether we can marry. I agreed because I liked him. After the marriage he did not ask me to quit acting. I myself decided to quit acting. After giving birth to Nainika, my acting got postponed. She was born 21 months ago. She always wants me by her side. 

My husband does not bother about her very much. He will simply enquire over the phone. I am a very religious person. My father is a regular visitor to Ayyappan Temple. When I was young I use to accompany him. Whenever I begin a new endeavour I have the habit of going to Tirupathi temple. 

My marriage also took place there. My child’s christening and tonsuring her head also took place in Tirupathi. Whenever I go to that temple, my heart becomes light like a cotton wool. I became an actress because of my parents. My father is a teacher. He will make decisions very patiently. 

My mother is direct opposite to him. She will make sudden decisions. I have a great passion for acting. I cannot leave it. I have decided to act. I will act in cinema and TV serials. I was not able to study because I took up acting at a very young age. I will see that this does not happen to my daughter. I will give her good education.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment