Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nice looking Heroine Kamalini Mukherjee wishes to become director in future

Good looking heroine Kamalini Mukherjee, who is making a come back to kollywood with the film ‘Kuttrapirivu’ starring Srikanth and Prithviraj in lead roles expressed her interest to become a director.

She says “It’s my dream to direct a film. Though my concentration at present is on acting, I would direct a movie in the future,” she says.

“I am learning the nuances of directing on the sets of each and every movie I act.” On ‘Kuttrapirivu’, she says, “I play the role of a college girl who becomes a school teacher after completing the studies. I had to come out with two different body languages since the role demanded it.” Says Kamalini

On speaking about her roles in the movies, she says “I don’t find anything odd to do guest roles. Why should I bother as long as my character gets enough importance like the one I did in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment