Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emma Watson marked the end of more than a decade working on the Harry Potter films



Emma Watson marked the end of more than a decade working on the Harry Potter films by hosting a dinner at her home in England.
"The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming, our secret crushes on set – all kinds of random questions," James Phelps, who plays Fred Weasley, in the films said.
"But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!"
Filming on the last installment in the J.K. Rowling series, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows II, finished over the weekend, marking the end of more than 10 years of production of the billion-dollar series.
The 20-year-old actress is now a student at Brown University in the US.
Watson previously told The Telegraph that the end of working on the J.K. Rowling series would: "feel like someone's dying, I know that sounds like an exaggeration but I really do. I'm not planning to do anything this summer – I'm going to need time to collect myself and get myself back together a bit. So I'll take a bit of a break."

0 comments:

Post a Comment