Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gautham Menon is busy in the shooting thriller directorial ‘Nadunisi Naigal

Gautham Menon
The veteran filmmaker Gautham Menon is busy in wrapping up the shooting of his thriller directorial ‘Nadunisi Naigal’ and on the other hand he is busy in producing two films Veppam and Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai directed by Anjana and Suseenthiran respectively under his home banner. The director says that he is going to kick start the shooting of Hindi remake of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya’ in the first week of September simultaneously with Rana project.
When Gautham was asked about his proposed project with Ajith, he said “I was supposed to start the film but he went off for racing and when he came back, he was speaking to almost all directors and decided to go ahead with Venkat Prabhu. He asked me to wait till next year. But why should I wait for him?”
He openly claimed “If I have to wait for an actor to do my film it has to be Kamal sir or my good friend Suriya. I want to work with people who have their head firm on their shoulder”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment