Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Namitha is going to act in Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi film

Namitha known for glamorous roles is now doing a movie ‘Ilaignan’?.The glam doll is really happy for the offer given to her. The offer knocked her door by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi himself, this is really interesting right.Thinking why Mr.M Karunanidhi is here, he is the person who is penny the script for the movie.

Namitha says “It’s an honour that the Chief Minister himself has handpicked me for the role. Hopefully I would fulfill his expectations by giving my best to my character in Ilaignan”.

She describes her role in the movie lets listen in her words “I play a woman hailing from a mixed race- party English and partly Indian. It is a film set in the 1940s and my role could remind you that of Ramya Krishnan’s in Padayappa”.

Namitha big boobs
The glam doll praises the director too “He is a cool man who makes his colleagues feel comfortable. The director behind many a blockbuster of Tamil cinema, it is a delight to work with him”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment