Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rajini gift of friendship blessed me the gift of blessings says Nikil Murugan

Nikhil Murugan is been as a best media consultant and as a PRO for super star Rajinikanth.He is not a PRO for super star but also worked as media manager for Kamal Hassan.

Nikhil Murugan is not only close to the said stars but he is also associated with directors Shankar, Bala, Sasikumar, Bharati Raja, Oscar winning Music composer A R Rahman, actors Karthi and Surya.

One day in Nikhil’s life has become an auspicious day in his life. And the day is that when he received a golden ring with Babaji’s mudra symbol as a sign of gratitude from our Super star.

“The Most inspiring time I had with Rajini sir today. The gift of friendship blessed me with the gift of blessings…,” tweets Nikil Murugan.

Rajini Gift
“Life at most times makes you sit and watch the way you have fought yourself to achieve something in life. I presume that this day happens to be the most exciting and eventful day of my career. When you are accorded respect and rewarded by the same person who is instrumental in choosing your career gives it away to you, what more could you expect. A day which would go a long way in my life and deeply etched in my heart not because of the reward but because of the person who accorded it. Rajini sir epitomizes hard work and humility and to receive an award from him and specifically awarded for working with him and his family make this award a very special one…,” Says Nikil.

“To receive an award from such an illustrious person makes me more committed to my existing work flow and humbles me as a person to achieve more. Life has been so kind to me with being able to serve such greats in a field of my choice. This inspires me to work lot more to all those who want me to work for them…,” Nikil adds.

Imagine once all we fans want to see him atleast once in our lifetime. But Nikhil receiving a gift from him wow its too good to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment