Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Namitha is playing a hardcore bitch role in the movie Ilaignan

Actress Namitha reveals various facts openly to a film magazine freshly. She says that she is playing a hardcore bitch role in the movie ‘Ilaignan’, the story of which was written by Karunanidhi. Suresh Krissna is directing that mega budget film set in 1940 backdrop.

Namitha says, “I’m very thankful to CM sir as I came to know that he kept me in his mind while carving my character for the film. I’m very much blessed for that. He gave me a wonderful characterization. I play the role of a mixed breed girl (half British and half Indian) who smokes aggressively and speaks vulgar words in English. My role will be remembered for ever like the one played by Ramya Krishna as Neelambari in Narsimha”.

That’s Namitha who also revealed about her director. She said, “Suresh Krissna is a lovely person. Working with him means an education. He gave me ample time to rehearse as I delivered Tamil dialogues and also going for own dubbing for the first time. The film is set in 1940 backdrop”.

Namitha is playing a hardcore bitch role
Saying about herself she said, “Generally directors love to cast me in action roles as I have wonderful physique and vital stats to fit into the bill. I love their love!!!”

Namitha is now very busy in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada industries with incessant films. Hot lady is going hotter day by day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment