Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, October 25, 2010

Vidya Balan is offered a role in Rajini’s new flick Hara

Vidya Balan sexy photo in Hara
Vidya Balan the gorgeous actress in Bollywood is showing interest to work with super star Rajinikanth.The latest buzz is that she is offered a role in Rajini’s new flick ‘Hara’.

The actress says that the offer has not been made official. If that happens I will immediately sign the film. She also says if I want to make a step in Kollywood nothing can be as big as this offer.

Adding to this Vidya Says, My family and especially my parents are eager to see me in sharing the screen with super star Rajinikanth.

Superstar Rajinikanth plays a dual role in his next flick Hara (the new name for Sultan the Warrior).Director KS Ravikumar directed live portions of Rajinikanth in this animation film

0 comments:

Post a Comment