Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Punnagai Arasi Sneha Says Nobody in Erode touched her hips

Punnagai_Arasi_Sneha_Says_Nobody_in_Erode_touched_her_hips
Punnagai Arasi Sneha, needs no reason to call for a press meet and keeps herself on the news covers, and this time its a confusing press meet where she makes a counter claim to her own claim.

Well Sneha had claimed last month that somebody touched her hips ”Recently I was in Erode for a inauguration function. When a teen who was atleast ten years younger to me tried to touch me near the hips. It was then I warned him saying that he is like my younger brother and should not do such thing. Also the staff s warned the teen and sent him away ”

Now her revived latest claim is “I only advised one of the fans, who was among the many in a hurry to get themselves photographed with me, to take it easy. It’s unfortunate that the issue had been blown out of proportions, If at all someone had actually touched my hips, I would not have left him go Scot-free, I would have slapped him hard across the face,” .

While speaking about her role in ‘Bhavani IPS’, she says , “For Bhavani I.P.S., I’ve been involved with many action sequences and even had to indulge in some ‘real’ fighting. In real life too, I had hit many persons but can’t reveal their names at this juncture(laughss). More special in the movie is I have even uttered a punch dialogue , It goes like this: ’Aambalaiya irundhaalum pombalaiya irundhaalum, Police policedhaandaa….’

“Why can’t heroines utter ‘punch’ dialogues? Let me be the trend-setter in this regard,” concluded Sneha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment