Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ulaganayagan Kamal Says Dont Compare with Super Star Rajinikanth

Ulaganayagan Kamal Says Dont Compare with Super Star Rajinikanth
‘Ulaganayagan’ Kamal Haasan has requested the press not to compare him with superstar Rajinikanth. Kamal’s comments were made during the audio-launch of his upcoming film ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ held in Singapore a fortnight back. The video-recording of the function was played out at Hotel Park Sheraton at Adyar for benefit of news persons at an event attended by Udhayanidhi, the producer, K.S Ravikumar, the director, Kamal Haasan, Sangeetha and music director Sri Devi Prasad.

After the video-show, Kamal had an informal chat with press persons during when he spoke about many matters. “Please don’t compare me with Rajnikanth; I don’t believe in copying from anyone. I feel I have my own unique style of acting,” replied Kamal to a query about whether he had a mega-budget movie in the pipeline similar to the record-breaking ‘Enthiran: The Robot’ of Rajnikanth.

“If I ever happen to have some ‘doubts’ about my on-screen performance for a particular sequence, I would think of the late Sivaji Ganesan, who is my guru when it comes to acting. As far as me and Rajini are concerned, long back we had decided not to compare ourselves and that we won’t act together in films anymore.

“As far as high-budget films are concerned, I think even ‘Dasavathaaram’ was a big-budget film. Likewise, ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ is also a big-budget film,” he said. When a scribe asked him how he managed to look young even at 56 years of age, he replied that thoughts play a crucial role in remaining and appearing young. In a lighter vein, he denied eating any ‘golden’ tablets for retaining his youthfulness. “If I had that much gold, I’d have invested all those into making more Tamil films,” he remarked.

He said that the script of the film demanded that the film be shot aboard luxury cruise also revealed that he played an ex-naval commando in the film. He pointed out that he shared a good rapport with Madhavan, who was playing a significant role in the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment