Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shruthi Haasan was in love with Siddarth ??? She said There is no truth in the news

Shruthi-shirt-pictures-breast-out
When asked Shruthi Haasan whether she was in love with Siddarth, she said,” There is no truth in the news. I don’t know Telugu.


So when I acted in the Telugu film, he helped because he knew the language well. Similarly when I acted in the Hindi film, Mithun who acted with me helped me in that language. I am still in the learning stage. I am busy in acting and music.


I don’t have the mind to romance. I also did not get that situation. I love my commitments. So far I have not received any flowers on the Valentine’s Day. I also don’t give anyone a flower on that day. I will not hide my romance.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment