Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, February 11, 2011

Trisha not intrested in Arranged Marriage

“I want to learn about would-be man before marriage and there is no question of parents arranging my marriage” declares Trisha who is in the edge of retiring from Kollywood!!!


“I first want to understand the man’s mind, charector etc., etc., and he should love my mom / dad the way he loves me” says Trisha while commenting on How her Would-be should be!!!


She also declares that she will not count caste and creed while searching for a suitable man for her. The only condition is that the man should be handsome!


She also adds that “Just because women in Kollywood are getting married, there is no compulsion that I should opt for a marraige”


Trisha’s dad had recommended a boy and soon she will settle with that boy. She want to go with her dad’s advice as Mr Krishnan is living sparately as he totally disapproves her daughter being an actor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment