Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ajith is a man of few words

Ajith is a man of few words. He lets his movie do all the talking. His 50th venture Mankatha has opened big and is witnessed packed houses across the State.

' Post Vaalee, I hadn’t done a character with negative shade and I asked Venkat Prabhu if he had any scripts. He told me a line and I said it sounds interesting and I don’t mind doing it. I knew the film would do well but I didn’t expect this kind of a success; not even in my wildest dreams.

'After Billa 2, I will retain my salt-and-pepper look for all my films. I will start choosing scripts that suit my age post that', Ajith adds.

Meanwhile Thala is busy shooting for Billa 2 in Goa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment