Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Glam Lakshmi Rai in Remake of Hindi Kanchana

After the good showing in Kanchana and Mankatha, Lakshmi Rai has emerged the hottie in the Kollywood town.

Asked about her refreshingly different look in Kanchana and Mankatha, she says, 'I am avoiding make-up these days. With make-up I look totally different on screen. So I am applying less make-up and that makes me look good. I have lost weight too, which accounts for the glam touch. I’m overwhelmed with the feedback I’ve received from those who’ve seen Mankatha. I will continue with the same ‘look’ and grooming in my upcoming films as well.'

Kanchana says I am approached by many big production houses. I am in no hurry and waiting for a right offer.

Meanwhile, sources say she might be considered for doing the lead role in the Hindi version of Kanchana which may be done by Salman Khan.

Asked about her negative role in Mankatha, she says, “It was a daring move in a multistarrer but it has worked out well!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment