Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sameera Acts tooo hot and Glamour in Veddi

Sameera Reddy is pairing with Vishal in the film Veddi. This film is directed by Prabhu Deva. Vijay Anthony has composed the music.

Sun Pictures is releasing this film. When asked Sameera Reddy about the film Veddi, she said, "When Prabhu Deva approached me for this film; I didn’t even ask him the story.

Similarly I was also did not worry about the other actresses who have acted in this film. The reason is that the confidence I have in Prabhu.

Even while acting I asked only about my scene and acted in it. The film has come out well. This will be a big commercial hit. About my experience in this film, I should say that in all the films I have acted I have to look down on the heroes who have paired with me.

So far no hero suited my height. But with Vishal, there was no such problem. I could see him face to face and act. Many are asking me about suffixing my name with Reddy. Reddy is my caste name. I belong to this caste. I feel that this is an unique identity for me.

I am proud to say my caste name. I don’t think there is anything wrong in it. So immediately there is a question that whether I will not marry a person who is not Reddy. In the first place what is the urgency for my marriage, Am I not acting well.

Am I not entertaining the audience? Why do you want to send me out by getting married? There is enough time for my marriage. I am not a caste fanatic. My would be husband need not be a Reddy. In Veddi, Vishal has blasted with his action while I have blasted with my glamour."


0 comments:

Post a Comment