Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tamanna talks openly about her Characteristics

There will be some small matters that we can follow from the actors. In that way Thamanna tells us openly about her 6 characteristics.


1. I like to grow plants. I don’t like to trim them to look beautiful. I like to enjoy the nature. We should not torture them.


2. Whenever any relatives or visitors come to my house, I will give them personally at least one cup of coffee. I will not ask the servants to take care of them by saying, “Bye. I am going out.” I will not humiliate them.


3. I don’t like to shake my legs when I eat my food. It is like disrespecting God who had given us that food.
4. I will not disturb the ordinary people who work of me when they eat or sleep even if it is an urgent thing. These people work for us only for these two things.


5. When I go to temple, I will remove the slippers in the house itself and walk barefoot to the temple. We can remove our slippers in our house but we should not remove it at the temple. This is my policy


6. I have instructed my drivers to stop the car and allow the school children whether they go alone or along with their parents to cross the road even if it is very urgent to me. By doing so these children can reach the school in the right time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment