Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nayanthara says Fake ID in her name in Facebook and Twitter

Nayanthara has mentioned that a fake ID in her name has been created in Facebook and Twitter. The Tamil Nadu Government has banned the film titled Dam 999 in Tamil Nadu.


At this juncture there was news that Nayanthara has twitted that the film Dam 999 should be released in Tamil Nadu.


When asked Nayanthara about this, she said, "I am not in any of these social websites. Some people have created my fake IDs and have been spreading wrong information.


I also came to know that some technicians who had worked in Sri Rama Jayam have appreciated me for my acting in these social networks created by unidentified people.


I want to inform everyone that I have not created any of my IDs in these social networks. It has also come to my notice that some of the media people are also taking news from these networks. It is wrong. I request everyone not to contact me on these social networks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment