Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, April 23, 2010

Divya Spandana don’t want to be a symbol of glamour

Divya-Spandana
The present generation actresses want to found themselves as hot properties. But, Divya Spandana is likely to be quiet opposite to this trend and says that she never wanted to be hot symbol for glamour.
She says “I feel bad when someone says I look glamorous and hot. I don’t like others remembering me as a mere glam doll. I would appreciate when someone hail my performance in the films I act. This is what I expect from my fans.”


On speaking about the rumors that she will appear in tight skin dresses in Kannada films, she says “To be frank, it was in Tamil films I appeared in glamorous attires. Most of my Sandalwood films portrayed me a girl next door.”


Saying about her close friends Nayantara and Trisha, she says “we three discuss a lot of personal things whenever we find time. I value our friendship.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment