Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Australian singer Kylie Minogue has revealed that she's desperate to star in a movie musical.

australian-singer-kylie-minogue-in-a-Musical-Movie
Australian singer Kylie Minogue has revealed that she's desperate to star in a movie musical.

The pop princess started her career with TV soap Neighbours and has dabbled in film acting, most notably in 2001 extravaganza Moulin Rouge!, in which she played the Green Fairy.

The singer recently finished shooting for upcoming drama Jack and Diane and she admits she's keen to use her vocal talents for a movie role.

"I don't know why I haven't done it yet. Musicals are, it's no surprise, right up my alley and I would be in seventh heaven doing a musical. It's going to happen somehow but I need to be a bit more proactive," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment