Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sadaa has done the rounds in all four southern film industries

sadaa-rounds-all-four-southern-film-industried
Sadaa has done the rounds in all four southern film industries “I had three Bollywood releases lined up and they hit rock bottom successively. Click opposite Shreyas Talpade was the only film that finally hit screens, but was grossly under-promoted. I blocked all my dates for these films and missed several projects down south in the bargain, including Chandramukhi and Aptharakshaka, but looking back, all I can say is, ‘Lesson well learnt.’”

Has she drawn up a list of must-haves in her ideal man? “He has to be loyal because I’m possessive; he should be really tolerant; should be good-looking, of course; he should be sweet, humble and a family person. He should also love my family and accept me for who I am,” she says. Is there anyone she knows like that? “I’d want someone with a personality like Hrithik Roshan; the charisma, spontaneity and charm of Shah Rukh Khan; the loving and tender caring of a friend; and the cuteness and hotness of Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Definitely impossible, no?” she giggles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment