Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Madhuri Dixit would be playing Sonam Kapoor’s mom has spread like wildfire among her huge fanbase

Madhuri Dixit
The news that Madhuri Dixit would be playing Sonam Kapoor’s mom has spread like wildfire among her huge fanbase. And obviously it hasn’t gone down too well. Everyone wants to see the glam girl sporting a younger role and maybe doing some dance moves this time.

"My followers on Twitter are asking, why mom why mom, no mom! Let's see. I haven't said yes to Anil yet. I'm yet to see Freaky Friday. I'm watching the film this week. After that I'll take a call."Madhuri wants to consider all her options very well before taking a decision. After all this is slated to be a grand comeback for Madhuri Dixit.And this time she doesn’t want to do a mistake like AAJA NACH LE.
"It isn't as if I've any problems playing a mother on screen. I am a mother in real life. And I love being one." In fact her two sons are in India right now for their Christmas holidays. Madhuri was missing her family a lot as she had to come over to India to judge the show JHALAK DIKHLAA JAA. She had to leave her family back in United States.

Madhuri is in Mumbai until March 2011. "That's when my stint on 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' will end. I'm having such a good time doing the show. I'm no stranger to the camera. But I had never judged a reality show before. So I had my apprehensions. But the show is a breeze. The contestants are all so good. And I get along really well with the other judges Malaika Arora and Remo. Yeah, all in all I'm very comfortable doing the show."

Big Actors like Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee have all confessed of being bigtime fans of Madhuri Dixit. She was once the most favourite heroine of Bollywood, with dance moves no one has been able to match till date. Shahrukh Khan even accepted the fact that he longed to work with her again. The duo have done movies like DIL TOH PAGAL HEIN in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment